Developing smart infrastructure
We provide the IoT-infrastructure to realise this concept. The IoT-infrastructure consists of a wireless network of sensors and beacons, fully integrated and invisible. A network that detects people and devices and reacts to them. It has a secured API to develop apps.
The result is bGrid: a state-of-the-art IoT application
bGrid consists of a unique combination of features in an intelligent sensor network. Sensors that interact with existing devices and collect real time data through applications.
Although the network has numerous sensors, users cannot see them. Everything is invisibly integrated in the lighting system of the building.
Interaction with users
The interaction of bGrid with users enables applications such as:
- Setting personal light and climate settings via an app
- Automatic ventilation adjustments in rooms, based upon the number of people present
- Swift way finding with the internal routing
- Quickly finding an empty workstation
- Quickly finding colleagues
- Easy room booking
bGrid also has clear benefits for companies:
- Lower costs for facility management
- Less energy costs
- Greater employee satisfaction through ease of use
Visit the bGrid website.
bGrid is a fully wireless sensor-network, invisibly integrated. Our state-of-the-art solution consists of personal light and climate settings and a unique combination of technology and user interaction. It produces a more efficient, more sustainable and cheaper building.